PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site!
Simone Group (“Simone”) may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the SimoneGroup.ca website (or the “Site,”) will mean you accept those changes.
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, LEGAL, REAL ESTATE, TAXATION, FINANCIAL PLANNING, HEALTHCARE, ACCOUNTING, OR OTHER REGULATED SERVICES OR PROFESSIONS ADVICE.
The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by Simone or obtained from Simone’s licensors, and other materials contained on the Site (collectively, “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, accounting, or other business advice. Always seek the advice of your licensed legal, accounting, taxation, or financial planning practitioner or provider with any questions you may have regarding a business situation. Never disregard professional licensed legal, accounting, taxation, real estate, or financial planning advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
Reliance on any information provided by Simone, its employees, or others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Simone, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 18.
Use of the Content
The Content posted on this Site is protected by copyright laws in Canada and in foreign countries. Simone Group authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the Content solely for your personal, use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material, for example: “©2022, Simone Group All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content.
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on financial services products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Site.
Simone Group, its licensors, partners, shareholders, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed $10.00 Canadian. Simone Group, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are not liable for any personal injury, financial injury, or any other harm – perceived or actual – caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below).
Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within 10 days of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
User Content and Submissions
The Site contains functionality and other interactive areas, including blogs, spreadsheets, downloads, whitepapers, listings recordings, etc. (collectively “Public Areas”) that may allow users to post or upload content and other information, including comments, images, questions, reviews, and other materials (the “User Content”). Users may also upload User Content via our official brand presence on social media platforms and branded hashtags, including, without limitation Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, (collectively “Social Media Platforms”).
You agree that you will not post, upload, or transmit any communications or User Content of any type to the Public Areas or Social Media Platforms that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or User Content to the Public Areas or Social Media Platforms, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and other applicable polices, such as guidelines that may be posted on each upload form. Simone Group reserves the right to remove User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms and Conditions or our other policies.
If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or Social Media Platforms or to Sprout by email.
User Submissions — Image, Video, Audio Files
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos, or audio) on the Site or a Social Media Platform that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy, or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the Simone Group or a Social Media Platforms, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
It is strictly prohibited to upload media of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media on the Site or a Social Media Platforms like a photo or video: (a) you grant to Stratum Five a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable right and license to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes Simone Group to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify Simone Group and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Simone Group reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
The Site has several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to: (1) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Site account and password; (3) promptly inform the Site if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password.
To send us an email, use the “Contact Us” links located at the bottom of every page of our site. You grant Simone Group and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. Simone Group cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Simone Group tools and services.
User Content Guidelines
If you use, or post User Content on, a Public Area such as blogs, or our Listings, or post on any Social Media Platforms, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas or on the Social Media Platforms. Simone Group and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas or on Social Media Platforms. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas and Social Media Platforms, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area or Social Media Platform for any purpose in violation of local, provincial, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Sprout in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area, Social Media Platform or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Sprout, exposes Sprout or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Sprout Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas or on a Social Media Platform.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Sprout Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Simone Group or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
The Site may provide links to third-party web sites. The Site also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and the Site may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content.
The Site does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Simone Group is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Simone Group does not endorse any company, business, product, service, or treatment advertised on the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Simone Group, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from: (a) your use of the Site, (b) any User Content you post or upload, (c) your use of or reliance on any User Content, or (d) your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Simone Group is based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Simone Group makes no claims that its content or services are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of Canada. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
If you access the Site and networks from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, User Submissions – image, video, audio files, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Simone Group, or in any way relating to your use of the Simone Group site, resides in the courts of the Province of Alberta, Canada, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Province of Alberta, Canada, in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Simone Group or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Simone Group via the contact information on the Site, providing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Site helpful and convenient to use!