Our mission is to support Canadian leaders on their journey to make their businesses and livelihoods more prosperous.
We provide practical and flexible financing solutions to help businesses thrive.
- Looking for a personal loan? Visit LoanRight, and get national lenders competing for your business
Our service is unique in the market, in that small business owners can get the financing they need, on their terms:
- Short term loans when they need it, on highly customized terms.
- Extensions when they need it: all without the often onerous qualifications required of financial institutions.
- Cash flow forecasts and restructuring support to pay back your debts quicker, and optimize your profitability.
The Fine Print:
- Your credit score determines your interest rate options. In general, you can expect that interest rates will range from 7.45% for applicants with an excellent credit score, to 31.5%, or perhaps higher, depending on your circumstance.
- An initial inquiry will be made to credit rating agencies, for the purpose of presenting your application to the lenders who are most interested in lending to people in your credit score range (this has no effect on your credit score).
- Your selected lender will conduct a second – detailed credit record check (this will reflect on your credit score) – prior to presenting you with their final offer.
- You will be required to repay the loan over the course of its term, including the amount you borrowed plus the interest on these funds.
- Look carefully at your loan agreement, as additional fees may be present: know what your obligations are. You will be entering a contract with your lender (not with us) – it’s important that you understand the terms and obligations that you’re about to commit-to. Please note that terms such as ‘interest rate’, ‘rate’, or ‘APR’ are annualized rates at the time of offer of the loan.As an example: a loan of $1000, with a 1 year term (to be repaid), at an example 20% interest will mean that you pay $200 in interest, and a total repayment of $1200.Your repayment timeline will be in the offer from your lender, and will vary depending on the amount borrowed. Expect a minimum repayment timeline of 6 months, and maximum of 60 months. Again, your circumstances will vary.
- Be careful to avoid selecting a loan that you simply cannot afford to pay back. The higher the interest rate, the higher the amount borrowed will cost.
Very helpful service and quick turnaround. This is my second time using their service, and I’ve recommended them to friends. Best in class, and certainly better than options out there.