Because our mission is to support Canadians on their journey to make their businesses, communities, and livelihoods more prosperous, our work involves revitalizing communities.
Revitalized communities require:
- Helping businesses in the community thrive, by bringing in new high customer lifetime value customers
- Lessening the dependence on businesses that serve to deter high value customers and weaken the lives of those who live in the community (such as payday loan storefronts, usury-interest rent-to-own stores, and similar storefronts that generally signal the economic decline of an area, and often serve to drive out, or discourage new investment in the community.)
- Attracting new businesses that attract high customer lifetime value visitors to the area
We address the issues directly, in combination with council, bia, or similarly-motivated groups.
Our process involves:
You may be interested in:
- Downtown can be Turned-Around
- Community Revitalization and Payday Lenders
- Community Regeneration Strategy
Let’s start a conversation: