The conventional growth strategy for most businesses can be summed as: ‘sell more’.
But sometimes, selling more isn’t necessarily the most efficient path…sometimes acquiring another business is an effective growth strategy.
There’s benefit for both the acquiring party and the exiting party (or no deal).
Working with your legal, financial, and/or brokerage teams, we bring price optimization discipline, and buyer/seller sourcing databases to help you complete your transaction at maximum value.
We help SMB owners develop an effective acquisition strategy, elements of which are detailed below:
You may be interested in these acquisition/exit resources:
- Can Growth Be Achieved in the Target Company?
- Turnaround Planning
- How Motivated is the Team?
- Calculating Market Preference
- Anticipating Post-Purchase Turnover
- Retirement Readiness Calculator
- What’s Your Business Worth?
- 7 Items to Consider to Manage Small Business Debt