We’ve spearheaded business development projects for organizations in a variety of sectors, including financial services, hospitality, healthcare, consulting, manufacturing and not for profit.
We take ownership stakes in some of the social enterprises that we develop for our clients.
Our values and approach to work maps to Rotary International’s, in that we conduct ourselves truthfully, with an eye to achieving honest, mutually beneficial outcomes that build value and strong relationships
Ultimately, there’s six reasons to partner with Simone Group:
1. Domain Expertise
- We’ve partnered with companies in the financial services, healthcare, consulting, manufacturing, hospitality, and not-for-profit space.
- We take the time to learn your business – your model, your people, your competitors, your opportunities. Then we get to work.
2. Strategic and Execution Competence
- Our analytical frameworks provide us with insights into market opportunities that might be missed internally.
- We translate your strategy into realizable, KPI-driven project plans – including the development of new business lines, augmented business lines, and the identification of mergers, acquisitions, or investment opportunities.
- We deploy people and technology to deliver on those plans.
3. Digital Expertise
- Our team carries all of the usual certifications you’d expect: from the search providers, CRM-companies, and automation providers, and the like
- But more than technical expertise is our unique ability to author and publish high value, engaging digital content across multiple channels, that add value to your prospect relationships
- We don’t waste time or money chasing ‘vanity metrics’ like (clicks), because at the end of the day, conversions are the only thing that matters to shareholders.
- We’ve driven $300M of incremental volume opportunity for clients over the years.
- KPI-driven, and entirely focused on revenue generation and acceleration. You get results. We don’t waste your time or your money.
5. Confidential and Aligned with Regulatory Requirements
- Always confidential and aligned with your regulatory and compliance requirements
- If you don’t tell the market – or your shareholders – that you’re working with us, neither will we.
6. We Promise
- To take the time to fully understand your business, your service, your products, and your processes.
- To fully understand your prospects and desired prospects.
- To quantify the number of prospects in your market – so that you get a complete understanding of your market share.
- To approach prospects with professionalism, courtesy, and fully respecting prospect ownership and regulatory guidelines you provide.
- To deliver a sales, business, and/or market development project – digitally or using our people-assets, that will help your business get more customers.
Call me to talk about accelerating your business development goals…let’s schedule a talk, or call me directly at one of the numbers below:
- Toronto: 416.553.3331
- Calgary: 403.796.5172