…he’s not quite sure how, so he contacts three brokers:
- Broker 1: ‘we work for you, and get the best price available from the major insurers’
- Broker 2: ‘it only takes a couple of minutes – we’ll give you a quote’
- Broker 3: ‘we get you the best price available from the major insurers, AND give you the tools for you and your family to become better drivers, so that next time, your rates can be kept as low as possible’
Which broker would you think would win the business?
- Broker 1, with their earnest, and professional approach?
- Broker 2, with their invitation to use their web site?
- or Broker 3, with their combination of the earnest, professional approach AND a demonstration of their commitment to continue the relationship by bringing new value to their customer?
If you said Broker 3 – we agree…and can help you put together an effective augmented service strategy that drives new business.