I was driving home today while listening to the local traffic-specialist radio station.
They interviewed a local fitness studio owner who was incredibly, courageously candid about her situation:
- fewer customers
- tough to restart the business after lockdowns
- customers aren’t spending as much
None of these will be a surprise to any small business owner, but it’s still tough to hear.
If you find yourself in this situation, we can help by:
- developing new markets (yes, we can even do it for fitness studios)
- developing new services (yes, even fitness studios have more potential than exists just within their walls)
- developing new revenue streams
- providing financing
- helping you take some pressure off by restructuring your financing
If you, or anyone you know is experiencing the ‘big 3’ challenges facing small businesses – we should talk.
Contact us here: